You all know, that after coffee, energy drinks are a necessity for this mama, especially in the summer. You may also know that I am a fan of Liquid Ice Energy Drinks because I love their flavors! Blue is awesome and makes a mean Ice Queen. Red has a super delicious cherry flavor and makes a killer Red Rum. Needless to say, I was over the moon when they asked me if they could send me the new orange flavor to try!
I have to say, I really enjoyed the crisp orange flavor. It really has some nostalgia to it. Especially sipping it on a hot day, by the pool. It reminded me of when I was younger and someone would give us orange pop as a treat!
I spent the last couple weeks of summer trying to get the most out of it with my kids and now, it is Labor Day weekend. As of Monday night, summer will be over for us. My husband and I decided to celebrate the long weekend, welcome fall and say goodbye to summer with a cocktail, so I came up with the Vanilla Orange Krush.
Here is what you need to make it:
- a can of mandarin oranges in juice
- chilled vanilla vodka
- Liquid Ice Orange Energy Drink
I also used a small food processor/blender to “crush” my oranges.
Here is how you make a Vanilla Orange Krush:
You are now ready to top it off with your cold Liquid Ice Orange Energy Drink. Pour until you reach the rim!
Cheers to the celebration of Labor Day, the welcoming of fall and the departure of summer!
- ½ cup mandarin oranges
- ¼ cup juice from mandarin oranges
- ¼ cup chilled vanilla vodka
- 1 12oz can of Liquid Ice Orange Energy Drink
- Add about ½ cup of mandarin oranges into your processor or blender.
- Add about ¼ cup of the mandarin orange juice into your processor or blender.
- Add 2 shots or about ¼ cup of chilled vanilla vodka into your processor or blender.
- Once all of the ingredients are in, pulse a few times.
- You are now ready to top it off with your cold Liquid Ice Orange Energy Drink. Pour until you reach the rim!