Essential oils have become a fad in the natural health realm, but not without reason. These powerful natural oil extracts have yielded the desired results for many people to reduce the effects of minor ills. Some people have gone so far as to eliminate over-the-counter medications and ointments altogether and replace them with those oils.
About those essential oils:
What are they good for?!
- 11 ESSENTIAL OILS YOU NEED IN YOUR MEDICINE CABINET
- HOME HACKS FEATURING YOUR FAVORITE NATURAL OILS
- THE FRESH EFFECTS AND BENEFITS OF PEPPERMINT OIL
- THE BEST OILS TO USE FOR SLEEP
- HOW TO PROPERLY DILUTE YOUR ESSENTIAL OILS
- GET STARTED WITH AN OIL RECIPE BOX
The Do's and Don'ts of using oils, according to WebMD.
- DO try if you are anxious
- DON'T go rubbing them all over yourself
- DO check out the quality of the oils you buy
- DON'T listen to all of the buzzwords, find what works for you.