Coffee and I have a special relationship. I buy it, I drink it and I love it. It fuels me, it doesn’t ask me silly questions and it comforts me. I used to use k-cups, but when my husband got me a Ninja Coffee Bar for my birthday, I started brewing and making my own coffee creations! Here is a Sweet Cream and Cookie Coffee that I came up with for Valentine’s Day!Making this sweet and beautiful coffee drink is as easy as brewing some coffee and gathering a few ingredients!
- your favorite (possible festive) coffee mug.
- a brewed cup of your favorite coffee. (about 8oz)
- a tablespoon or two of sweet cream.
- whipped cream. (OF COURSE!)
- a couple of strawberry wafer cookies. (You know, the ones that grandma always had!)
- some sprinkles and some mini chocolate chips. (For fun!)
Add your coffee and sweet cream to your mug, then give it a gently stir. Now, top it with some whipped cream. Use as little or as MUCH as you like!
To finish it off, crumble a strawberry wafer cookie on top, sprinkle on some of your mini chocolate chips with sprinkles too and then, add ANOTHER strawberry wafer cookie because, YOU CAN! The wafer crumbs will slowly melt into the coffee and gives it a slight hint of strawberry goodness!