I can’t believe that Halloween is over and it is already November! Where did the time go? I’m still not quite sure, but I know I’ve got a lot of thoughts running through my head! So, it’s time to unleash them onto the internet!
Random Thoughts from the Mad Mommy!
1. My house is never as clean as it is when a civil servant comes over for an Autism Assessment.
2. The one fact that my son retained from reading about the presidents of the United States? That Jimmy Carter was a peanut farmer and flew in the Peanut One!
3. In my world, there is no longer a small or tall coffee. It is only Large or Venti!
4. My 4-year-old daughter told me that she has 3 boyfriends and 2 girlfriends in her preschool class. One girl got jealous and she said, “And I told her, Sofia, I am everybody’s friend, duh!“. I am already dreading the teen years.
5. My son keeps saying, “I’m being sarcastic..” whenever he says something with attitude and all I can think of is this:
6. I love the fact that I can come home from shopping and find my husband in full Joker make-up watching Batman. Nerd Love forever!
7. Sometimes, I just don’t want to adult anymore.
8. I’m debating whether I should even fold laundry anymore! Everything I fold just gets thrown all over the floor anyway!
9. My kids don’t understand why their Halloween candy is disappearing so quickly… *hides wrappers*