It is time for another edition of…
Random Thoughts from the Mad Mommy!
1. Shark Week and Autism. Nuff said.
2. “Why are you wearing ham?” – A question I never thought I would ask.
3. Mashed banana, crushed goldfish, a skittle, 2 hair ties, 1 sock, 3 mini Oreo cookies, sand and a cup holder full of juice. – Things I removed from my 3 year old’s car seat this week.
4. Everyone thinks Sheldon Cooper is hilarious. It’s not as funny when you live with someone like him and he has a 3-year-old sister.It really happens… Multiple times a day.
5. Imagine walking out into your living room and your son is sitting, in silence, no TV, no movement, just staring at you. One of the weirdest things ever! Well, that and the fact that he sleeps with his eyes half-open! *shudders*
6. My daughter has been taking gymnastics. Every time we go she says, “I’m going to assticks.” It always sounds like she’s going to get her ass kicked.
7. What do you do when no one can handle babysitting your children? Do you think Care.com would consider us a liability or would I have to pay the sitter hazard pay?
8. So basically.
Did you know?
I heard it on TV.
These are the words that my son has been constantly repeating when he speaks lately and I mean CONSTANTLY.
9. One does not simply potty train a 3-year-old. She will still hide and poop in her pants whenever she gets the chance.
10. This is 99.7% true.99.7% True.
I’m Not Fancy!