While I was doing my weekly grocery shopping at Walmart, I picked up a couple of Marie Callender’s® Dessert Pies and some Reddi-wip®. These pies are so easy to prepare! All you do is pop them in your oven and bake them according to the directions on the box.
The pies are amazing on their own, but I wanted to do something extra special for my family. I decided to turn this amazing Dutch Apple Pie into some AWESOME Apple Pie Baked French Toast and serve it for brunch. Here is what I used to make that happen.
Grease your baking dish with 1 tablespoon of your butter and melt the rest in your microwave and then, combine all of the ingredients, except for the bread and pie, in your blender! (If you don’t have a blender, whisk it together.)
Remember, you can easily #ShareTheJoyOfPie by dropping off a fresh-baked Marie Callender’s® Dessert Pie or by baking this Apple Pie Baked French Toast in a disposable pan, printing out these Printable Pie Tags and encouraging them to #ShareTheJoyOfPie themselves!
Apple Pie Baked French Toast
- 1 Marie Callender's® Dessert Pie - Dutch Apple
- 6 slices cinnamon swirl bread
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syruo
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- Bake pie according to directions on the package and allow to cool.
- Combine all of your wet ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease your baking dish.
- Layer with bread and pie.
- Pour wet mixture over the top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes and allow to set for 30 minutes.
- Serve with warm maple syrup and a dollop of Reddi-Wip®.