Who’s the boss?
Is it you?
Is it your spouse?
I always thought my husband and I were in charge…
How did she show me?
While grocery shopping:
- She licks the glass at the deli counter and even though I ask her to stop, she continues. She also walks away with a cheese sample, Like A Boss!
- She runs up and down the aisles and even though I ask her to stop, she continues. She also manages to turn it into a game and gets my permission, Like A Boss!
- She misbehaves all through out the grocery store and even with warnings of “No toy aisle!”, she continues. She also ends up behaving in the last 2 grocery aisles and gets a toy anyway, Like A Boss!
While at home:
- She says she’s starving and even though I make her food, she doesn’t eat it. She then requests a snack, which consists of ice cream, yogurt or cheese puffs and she gets it, Like A Boss!
- She tries to take my phone and even though I say, “No, you can’t have mommy’s phone.”, she still takes it. She then ends up watching surprise egg videos, Like A Boss!
- She tries to boss her brother around, like a tiny dictator, and even though I send out threats of time-outs and nap times, she continues. She then ends up forcing pony house upon her brother and doesn’t end up in time-out, Like A Boss!
- She tries to take over the TV while we are watching something that WE want to watch and even though we say no, she continues to ask. Somehow, the TV ends up on Nick Jr and she makes us all watch it, Like A Boss!
Ahh yes, my tiny dictator, my threenager, my little peanut manipulating everyone, Like A Boss!
I need SuperNanny…
And a glass of wine.