Wonster Words is an award winning, free kids app, that was inspired by Sesame Street and created to help kids learn how to sound out words. It introduces basic word families and the 44 most common phonemes. In Wonster Words, kids play with animated letters to put together the words. These animated letters and Wonster characters will sound out the phonics, gliding vowels, and consonant blends as they are being played making this free kids app super fun and educational, which parents like!
Free Kids App full of Fun and Phonics
Here are some of the key features:
- Learn the ABC’s and Phonics and Spelling
- Fall in love with the adorable Wonster crew as they explore word families, phonemes, digraphs and more
- Silly animations reinforce word definitions in a fun and engaging way
- Hundreds of words, 12 word families and 12 original stories; frequent new content
- Encourages exploration and engagement without scoring, quizzing, limits, or stress
- Stories cover popular children’s themes including: birthdays, friendships, nature, space, and more
*NEW ADDITIONS* for 2018 Holidays
- Introducing the interactive Wonster Island, an entirely new User Experience!!
- New educational biomes cover Phonics, Stories, Math, Science, Art and Music
- New engaging mini-games that reinforce puzzle topics
- 5 new original scores and silly ambiance throughout the app
- Vowels coming soon!
Start your kiddos off on the right foot in 2019
Download your copy of this free kids app today!
Wonster Words (itunes):
Wonster Words (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sx.wonsterwords&hl=en_US
Wonster Words on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2LLOHsU