One of the easiest and most versatile ingredients to make recipes with, next to Nutter Butter Cookies, have to be pretzel rods. All it takes is a little bit of melted chocolate, some sprinkles and you’ve got holiday pretzel rods! Just like I did, to make these White Chocolate Easter Pretzel Rods!
Make Yourself Some Easter Pretzel Rods!
All you really need is some melted white chocolate and fun sprinkles to pull together this Spring themed treat, that just happen to be perfect for Easter!
Add the sprinkles, of your choosing, to your Easter Pretzel Rods.
In need of some other Easter Goodies?
If Easter Treats are what you’re after, I may have a few more up my sleeves!
- How about some Easter Bunny Cupcakes that you can whip up quick, like a bunny? *wink wink*
- Or some adorable little Spring Chick Nutter Butters? How could anyone say No to these?!
- For Easter morning? Raid those Bunny Baskets and make yourself a Cadbury Creme Egg Coffee! You won’t be disappointed in yourself after one sip of this delicious coffee creation!
Is a non-sweet filled Easter on your radar?
- Awesome ideas for Non-Candy Filled Easter baskets.
- You could also try some Easter Bunny Pancakes for breakfast.
- How about some Mini Easter “Ham-wiches”?