Torani sent me some of their amazing flavored syrups, including the Signature Vanilla! Quick fact: Did you know that Torani is a 90-year-old company? Isn’t that incredible? I absolutely love the flavor of the Signature Vanilla in this #ToraniColdBrew drink!
First, you’ll want to make your own cold-brew!
Mix the ground coffee and water together in your mason jar/container, cover and allow to steep in the fridge for at least 12 hours. Once it is ready, place your cheesecloth into your strainer and strain your cold-brew into another container. Seal it and keep it in the fridge for up to one week.
Now, we will make the Copycat Starbucks Cold-Brew with Vanilla Sweet Cream!
Here is what you’ll need:
Here is how you make it:
Add the syrup into the half and half, mix to combine.
Pour your cold-brew coffee over the ice, leave room for the cream.
Pour the vanilla sweet cream into your cold-brew over ice and enjoy!
This Copycat Starbucks Cold-Brew with Vanilla Sweet Cream is simple to make and even easier to enjoy! I love being able to have a glass whenever I like![clickToTweet tweet=”This #ColdBrew with @Torani Vanilla Sweetened Cream makes the perfect iced #coffee!” quote=”This Cold-Brew with Torani Vanilla Sweetened Cream makes the perfect iced coffee!” theme=”style1″]
- A cup filled with ice and about a finger's worth of water in the bottom.
- Some of your cold-brew coffee
- ¼ cup of half and half
- 2 tbsp of Signature Vanilla Syrup or a vanilla simple syrup.
- Add the syrup into the half and half, mix to combine.
- Pour your cold-brew coffee over the ice, leave room for the cream.
- Pour the vanilla sweet cream into your cold-brew over ice and enjoy!
If you enjoy this coffee recipe, you may want to check these out: