An average 40-year old only laughs 4 times a day.
Guess how many times an average 4 year old laughs?
Do you know?
They laugh over 300 times a day!
So, if you are looking for a little “me time”, an uninterrupted phone call or the chance to take a quick shower, all you need is a few crayons and this book!
Meet the World’s First SOCIAL Color Me Joke Book!
What is this book, you ask?
The HaHa Color-Me! Joke Book is a social activity book where jokes are paired with coloring pages, like wine and cheese.
It was designed to make your kids laugh… but (don’t tell them)… it also improves their social skills and fine motor skills.
– Jokes help grow your child’s brain, especially hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
– Jokes promote social interaction and storytelling which in turn, supports self confidence.
– Jokes break the ice: they are the easiest way for kids to make friends.
– Jokes are a sneaky way to get your kid excited about reading.
– Builds hand strength and fine-motor skills (transferable to typing and handwriting).
– As the first SOCIAL COLORING BOOK, we encourage kids to laugh and color together.
– Coloring quiets the mind (that’s why adult coloring books are so popular).
Who’s Behind This Book?
Once upon a time, there was a mommy named Neesha. Her work was very serious. She was trying to figure out how kids in foster care can have some of the opportunities most middle class kids take for granted. She was diagnosed with Serious Grownup Syndrome. Her Inner Child was dying. Even her work was suffering.
Neesha realized that a lot of other grownups were in the same situation. Taxes, bills, work, stress about retirement/college sucking the fun out of them. Plus the National and International news wasn’t helping.
So she took the logical next step! She put together the World’s First SOCIAL Joke Coloring Book. Want to know WHY Neesha is doing this book? She’s funding a social enterprise focused on children in foster care! Learn more about the author of the book here.