Christmas has officially passed and you still have a week with your kids! If I have learned anything, in my 11-ish years of parenting, it is this:
The nostalgia of Christmas and the “newness” of things will soon wear off and once again, your kids will be bored! Keep them busy with the Puzzingo app for kids! It makes learning fun and keeps them educationally entertained for hours!
Puzzingo Kids Puzzles is the top ranking kid’s puzzles app in the app stores with over 8 million downloads and 1 billion puzzles played! Puzzingo was inspired by the Melissa & Doug wooden puzzles.
Puzzingo App for Kids Puzzles help kids develop spatial recognition, matching, tactile, and fine-motor skills. After completing the beautifully illustrated puzzles, kids are rewarded with mini-games that bring the puzzles to life. In addition to being a fun game, Puzzingo helps children learn vocabulary in one of 5 languages – English, UK English, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese!
The Puzzingo App for Kids includes:
- Over 100 beautifully hand-crafted learning puzzles
- While playing puzzles, kids learn vocabulary in one of 5 different languages!
- Over 60 mini-games that complement the “fantasies of play” for many of the puzzles
- Perfect for bilingual parents, or foreign parents who want their kids to learn English
- Carefully designed and tested to be accessible for kids 5 years or younger, and for children with special needs
- Puzzles cover popular children’s themes including: dinosaurs, pets, cars, fairies, space, and more
These Puzzingo Puzzles are sought after by parents and children alike, and have won several awards including: Dr. Toy’s 10 Best Children’s product, Editor’s Choice, Best Apps for Kids and 5 out of 5 by Apps for Homeschooling.
The Puzzingo App for Kids is available for Android and Apple devices! You can also find it as a free download on Amazon! The app is free and they have daily packages for free, which you can download, but unlimited access is completely worth it at only $14.99!
Do your kids enjoy puzzles?