I have always wanted to cruise down the PCH. I kid you not. I even have a PCH playlist! Well, I finally got to and it was just as awesome as I imagined, mountains on one side and the glorious Pacific on the other!
We picked up our candy apple red 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in Los Angeles and drove it down to our hotel in Santa Ana. One of the first things we noticed was how comfortable, luxurious and spacious the interior was.
We also love the ample cargo space for our bags and cooler.
Hearing my PCH playlist blasting through the Rockford Fosgate sound system was pretty sweet!
The 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport features:
- New leather-wrapped steering wheel design with tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- New, improved seat materials
- New panel design for air conditioning
- Soft-touch instrument panel trim
- 4 speaker, 140-watt AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system with steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- 60/40 split folding and reclining high-back rear seats with armrest and cup holder
- Remote keyless entry with panic feature
- Color LCD multi-information display
- High contrast meters
- Fuse System
- Rear privacy glass
- Power windows with driver’s one-touch up/down
- New “Dynamic Shield” front design concept
- New wheel lip moldings
- Heated side mirrors with LED indicator
- New 18-inch alloy wheel design
- Colors: Labrador Black, Octane Blue, Mercury Gray, Quartz Brown, Cool Silver, Rally Red and Diamond White Pearl
- Advanced seven (7) air bag SRS system including driver’s side knee air bag, dual-stage front air bags with occupant seat position sensors, front seat mounted side-impact air bags and front and rear curtain side air bags
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Active Stability Control (ASC) with Traction Control Logic (TCL)
- Hill Start Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Engine immobilizer anti-theft security alarm system
- Mitsubishi Motors’ patented Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution (RISE) safety cell body construction
- Fully transferable 5-year/60,000 mile new vehicle limited warranty
- 10-year/100,000 mile powertrain limited warranty
- 7-year/100,000 mile anti-corrosion perforation limited warranty
- 5-year/unlimited mile roadside assistance
We drove from La to Santa Ana, from Santa Ana to Newport Beach (several times), from Santa Ana to Laguna Beach and from Santa Ana back to LA all on less than one tank of gas, so the gas mileage is INCREDIBLE!
I am already a Mitsubishi fan and owner, so I highly suggest that you #driveMistubishi if you get the chance, because they are amazing vehicles!
I also highly suggest that you drive down the Pacific Coast Highway at some point in your life, because it is truly gorgeous!!!!
What is one drive that you have always wanted to take?