My Personal Goals for 2014
1. Taking more time out for me! (I am constantly on mom time, I need to take care of myself as well)
2. Quit smoking. (I know, I say this every year. I am down to like 3 – 4 smokes per day. I just need to stop.)
3. Cut down on pop. (I drink way too much Mt. Dew.)
4. Actually make use of my gym membership. (Maybe that will be part of my me time.)
5. Save more money. (Always a goal.)
6. Get healthier. (I need to get healthier for myself)
7. Make a better schedule for myself. (Homeschool, therapies, appointments. They all need to be shifted and organized)
8. Organize. (Calendar, Blog, Homeschool, Appointments, Kitchen, House, Everything)
9. More date nights! (I need more date nights with my hubby! They make us both feel good!)
10. Clean up! (I have so many clothes, toys, books etc to go through! I need to donate/throw away things! Out with the old and in with the new!)
There you have it. My personal goals for the year!
No pressure on myself, just stuff I would like to see happen.
Let’s move forward and better ourselves, one small step at a time.