It’s cookie time.
You know what kind of cookie time?
It’s Girl Scout cookie time! For me, that means Thin Mints. I love Thin Mints, by themselves, straight out of the freezer. I love Thin Mints with ice cream. I love Thin Mints with my coffee! I love Thin Mints and coffee so much, that I combined them!
This recipe is super easy, but I do recommend that you do something at least an hour in advance. I promise, it’s not hard, but it makes it so much better! At least an hour before hand, freeze some of your favorite coffee in an ice-cube tray! I used 6 cubes for this delicious beverage!
- Your handy, dandy trusty blender
- 6 cubes of frozen coffee
- 3/4 cup of skim milk or almond milk
- 4 Thin Mint cookies and 1 for garnish
- 1 Tbs of chocolate syrup + a little drizzle
- Whipped cream for the top
This is all you do:
- Put all of the ingredients inside of your trusty blender and blend until smooth!
- Pour it into a tall glass.
- Top it with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup
- Insert the additional cookie wherever you would like