*This is a sponsored post brought to you by G5 games – The Secret Society and Sverve.com
- Nearly 1500 quests to keep you entertained for months
- 22 amazing locations full of interesting characters
- 225+ сollections of hidden objects to piece together
- Gem Match mini-game: swap and match gems to get 3 in a row!
- Ingenious mini-games puzzles wrapped in mystery
- Regular updates with additional quests and more
I love hidden object and puzzle games, so this was the perfect combination of the two. It also has a lot of spooky undertones which is fantastic for Halloween! Another plus is that it is constantly being updated!
As soon as I started the game, I was flanked on both sides by my kids and they wanted to help. My daughter loves finding the hidden objects and she is only 3! My son, he gets really into the puzzle games. He is an 8 year old that loves math and logic! They both played with me and caught on really fast. I love that it is appropriate for the WHOLE family!
I love that the game is free and easy to get into, beautifully put together, updates frequently and doesn’t pressure you to buy anything! I am getting slightly addicted and can’t wait to unlock more hidden mysteries in The Secret Society!
Do you enjoy hidden mystery games?
Will you give this one a try?