This #AskAwayFriday will be our final for the summer! We will be back and in full swing this fall!
- Trying to provide my kids with meaningful adventures that they will remember forever!
- Trying to avoid anymore sunburns. (Wishful thinking)
- Attending tantrum inducing, garbage can burials of My Little Ponies that the puppy has chewed up.
- Trying to convince my son that the real world is just as cool as the Minecraft or Pikmin world.
- Attempting to finish at least ONE book. (I am a little over 200 pages in…)
- Avoiding the humidity and 100 degree days, by staying in the AC.
- Having my husband grill lots of steaks and brats!
- Eating lots and lots of popsicles!
- Secretly crying about how fast my kids are growing up! (My baby will be 4 in 9 days and my boy is now entering the pre-tween/teen phase)
I hope you enjoy your summer!
We know that summer brings times spent with families, and real life vacations when the kids are out of school. We also know that numbers are down because we are all out living life with our families and loved ones.
We are thinking that it is time to re-group, to find new ways to bring back the interest in #AskAwayFriday. This is a link up that we all love, and we want so much for it to grow.
If you have any thoughts or ideas on things you would like to see, please leave a message in the comments below.
Here is a shout out to our awesome #AskAwayFriday hosts!
Tiffany from Mrs. Tee Love Life Laughter,
Christy from Uplifting Families,
Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings
Echo from The Mad Mommy