Welcome back friends, readers and bloggers to another week here at Small Victories Sunday linkup. Our linkup starts today and runs all week long so you are never late to the party on our blogs. We hope you find fabulous ideas that inspire you to read, eat, create live, and blog well.
Which posts are you sharing with us this week? What do you hope to find here? If this is your first time, be sure to leave a comment, we love to get to know our bloggers and foster a sense of community here. Welcome and enjoy all the great ideas shared here this week!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
In case you don’t know what our linkup is about…here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week’s linkup:
Rainy Weather and Fibromyalgia Pain from A Life Well Red
How to Save Money at Target from The Mad Mommy
15 Things to Do with Leftover Halloween Candy from Woman of Many Roles
Things I Love to Waste Money On from Namaste and Eat Cupcakes
Top 5 Boss Lady Books from Peaches and Salt
Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Gluesticks Blog
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!