Happy weekend! How has the start of fall been treating you? We are all so excited another weekend is here so we can celebrate our small victories and best posts of the week at Small Victories Sunday linkup. The linkup starts today and runs all week long so you can’t be late to the party on our 11 blogs. We hope you find and share the fabulous ideas our bloggers share to inspire you to read, eat, create live, and blog well. Which posts are inspiring you this week? If this is your first time, be sure to leave a comment, we love to get to know our bloggers and foster a sense of community here. Welcome and enjoy the linkup!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
In case you don’t know what our linkup is about…here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 9 most read posts from last week’s linkup:
Traveling Easier with Chronic Illness from A Life Well Red
Snickers Mini Cheesecakes from O Taste and See Blog
How to Have a Healthy Morning from Morning Motivated Mom
Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Vanilla Butter Sauce from Create with Joy
How to make a Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe from The Crafty Blog Stalker
10 Female Entreprenuers Share Advice for New Entrepreneurs from Divas with a Purpose
5 Reasons to Ditch Your Keurig Coffee Machine Today from Haley’s Vintage
The Best Mom Gift You Can Make Yourself from Ducks ‘n a Row
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins from Little House Living
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have over 7,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!