Happy New Year! We hope the new year brings you and yours fun, health and happiness. It’s our favorite day to unwind, relax and cruise the positive and inspiring posts our participants have shared with us at Small Victories Sunday Linkup.
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to feature the best ideas on the internet to celebrate the small victories in our lives and blogs. Our participants are hard at work providing our readers with the best books, recipes, DIY, home, health and blogging ideas to make your life simpler, happier and healthier! So join us won’t you? Grab a drink and stick around awhile!
Bloggers, our linkup is designed to share your BEST posts to inspire our fast growing community of readers. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Give some love to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups (lifestyle) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience (family, entertainment, books) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Simply Save (saving money, minimalism, life) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl (food, crafts/DIY, blogging tips)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Congratulations to the following Featured Bloggers from the Christmas weekend linkup. Sorry I didn’t get to give out the shoutout to them last week but the flu I had seriously knocked me out!
3 Things You Never Knew You Could Do on Facebook by Giftie Etcetera
Why Must Christmas Be So Hectic by Morning Motivated Mom
Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup by Simply Stacie
Random Thoughts – December by The Mad Mommy
Review: Evergreen Springs by RaeAnne Thayne by The Book Worm
Cinnamon Bun Cookie Sandwiches by My Life’s Work: One Mom’s Homeschooling Journey
We’ve also got last week’s Featured Bloggers to celebrate and many thanks to my co-host Crystal for creating our image this week!
5 Things that Stopped Annoying Me When I Became a Parent by Fun Money Mom
Free 2016 Household Planner Printables by Simply Stacie
2016 One Income Budget by Simple Living Mama
Mocktail Gift in a Jar by The Country Chic Cottage
It’s OK – Dec by The Mad Mommy
Making Your Resolutions with Resolve This Year by Laugh Out Loud Mommy
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on the 2 posts ahead of you for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Be sure to follow our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board and repin these great ideas to your Pinterest account!