Over the past couple of weeks I got nominated by two people, yes two different people, for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I was first nominated by my friend Heather at Life Of A Traveling Navy Wife and then again, by my friend Kristen over at Maniac Mom!
There are rules for these things, you know…
1. Link to the person who nominated you.
2. Add the award logo.
3. Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
4. Nominate 7 other blogs and let them know via comments.
5. Ask your nominees 10 questions.
So, first I will answer Heather’s Questions!
1. You’re trapped on an island and can only listen to ONE album (assume you have something to play music with). Which is it?
HAHA, I am totally going to cheat and pick All Time Greatest Movie Songs!
Google the playlist and it may end up being your choice too.
2. Why do you KEEP blogging?
Because I still have crap to complain about.
3. When you have been most satisfied in your life?
Right here, right now. Everyday I get closer to my goals.
4. Do you have a spirit animal? What is it?
Need I say more?
5. What question do you hate to answer?
Ummmm, I don’t really hate any questions.
6. Tell us something about you that’s “off-the-wall”.
Some people know this, but I hate cereal and milk together. The look, the smell, everything. It makes me gag. My kids RARELY get to eat cereal. It’s like a special treat.
7. What is the top item on your bucket-list and have you accomplished it?
Seeing the ocean for the first time! My husband made it happen for me at 27 years old.
8. What is your happy place?
My bed, cuddled up in my white comforter, next to my husband.
9. Which family members would you choose to appear on Family Feud with you?
My mother, my brother, my sister, my mother in law, my father in law and my husband. We are all pretty good at spewing out useless facts and knowledge.
10. And last but not least, an ummm, unique one from the hubs: If you were given a giraffe and were required to keep it for one year, and you don’t have the option to say ‘no’, what would you do with it? (Ummm, I swear he hasn’t been drinking LOL).
HELL yes, I would keep it in the backyard and feed it romaine lettuce off of my second story deck. I would also take it to an apple orchard, so it could pick the best apples from the tree. I would also walk out side every morning and sing:
Now, I will answer Kristen’s questions!
1 – If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Yes, I am a nerd and know the name. It’s the power Piper had in Charmed. Basically, she could slow down molecules so much that they appeared to freeze or she could speed them up to the point where they imploded. Quite awesome!
2 – Where is your “happy place?” How did it become your happy place?
In bed, under my comforter, with my husband.
Didn’t I just answer this?
I mean how could it not be a happy place?
3 – If you could redo high school, would you? Why or why not?
Nah, I didn’t like it the first time and probably wouldn’t like it the second time.
4 – What would be your perfect date?
Oh, you meant a real date?
Yeah, I don’t know much about those.
5- What song do you have on repeat right now? (The kids song doesn’t count)
All About That Bass.
Bout That Bass.
6 – Where do you want your blog to be in one year? (more hits, more features, monetized, etc.)
Still here, still growing and still making people laugh.
7 – What is your top goal for your blog?
My main blogging goal is to have someone find something useful, helpful or funny on my blog at least once per day!
8 – What is your favorite category to scroll through on Pinterest and why?
My main Pin Feed. Why? Because the people that I follow are AWESOME and pin amazing things.
9 – What is your favorite thing about YOU?
No, my mind…
No, my boobs!
Ok, they are pretty awesome, but no.
Probably my sense of humor. I try to find the funny in things!
10 – What exotic animal would you want for a pet and why?
Is a Miniature Donkey exotic?
If not then I would want a Honey Badger. Why?
Because no one messes with a Honey Badger.
Ok, who will I nominate?
I nominate Savanna from Rose Uncaged, Rea from Blissful Snapshots, Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings, Lysa from Welcome To My Circus, Jenny from Mom Tattles, Herchel from Gym.Craft.Laundry and Rebecca from Diz Mommy!
My questions for you:
1. If you could have lunch with anyone (alive, dead or made up), who would it be?
2. If you could only wear one color forever, what color would you choose?
3. What is one item you want to cross off of your bucket list this year?
4. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
5. What is your hidden talent?
6. Who was your first celebrity crush?
7. Do you want your blog to be famous?
8. Do you want to be famous?
9. If you could move anywhere, right now, all expenses paid, where would you move to?
10. I am coming over for dinner, what would you make me to eat?!