Let’s face facts, ladies. As we get older our body changes. There are certain things that will never be the same. One of those things is our bladder. With age and childbirth comes something called Light Bladder Leakage. You know what it is. You sneeze, you leak. You cough, you leak. You laugh, you leak. You get the idea. Well, there is finally a product that can help us with LBL and it’s not a period pad! It’s Poise Thin-Shaped Pads and they are made specifically for Light Bladder Leakage!
WHAT IS LBL?
• One in three women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) – little leaks that can be triggered by everyday occurrences like coughing, sneezing, laughing and exercise.
• Weak pelvic floor muscles, pregnancy, childbirth and weight gain are just a few LBL contributors.
WHAT CAUSES LBL?
Just as no two women are alike, there’s no single reason that LBL happens. Some of the most common things that lead to uninvited leaks include:
• Physical changes from childbirth, pregnancy, hysterectomy or menopause
• Being overweight
• Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases like diabetes, multiple sclerosis (MS) or Parkinson’s disease
• Bladder or urinary tract infections
• Bladder irritants (certain foods and beverages)
HOW CAN I BEST MANAGE MY LBL?
Women deserve the best options for managing LBL. Whether you leak a little when you laugh, or sometimes have a sudden urge to go, Poise gives you one less thing to worry about any time of day or night. Our pads and liners are specifically designed for LBL, which makes them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women with light bladder leaks.
FIND YOUR PERFECT PRODUCT
Stay fresh and confident with Poise® pads and liners. They’re designed specifically for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL), which make them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women who experiences LBL.
POISE THIN SHAPE PADS
Designed to move with your body, new Poise Thin-Shape pads feature Super Absorbent Material (SAM) and a Thin-Flex design for extraordinary protection that’s still 3x drier than period pads to help you take care of leaks with confidence.
Recycle them, of course! Re-purpose them and give them a life anew! I decided to use mine to handle another womanly problem. A problem that burdens ALL women, regardless of age or childbirth status and that problem is…
You know it happens and now, thanks my pads, I have a solution! I call it “The Boob Sweat Interceptor!”.
So, grab a free sample of the new Poise Thin-Shaped Pads for Light Bladder Leakage and recycle your period pads!