There are all of these seemingly random thoughts swirling around in my head. I can only keep them in there for so long before I have to release them upon the internet.
Random Thoughts from the Mad Mommy!
1. I am thinking about writing a book. I haven’t decided if it should be called, “Prozac, Peeing and Passable Parenting” or “Fuzzy socks, Coffee and Contempt”.
2. My threenager has a new face. She groans through gritted teeth when something doesn’t go her way. I do the exact same thing.
3. The older I get and the older my kids get, the more coffee I need to get through the day.
4. My son keeps asking for a computer for Christmas. He keeps saying, “Maybe Santa will think outside the stocking this year.”. I keep telling him that Santa is not that open-minded.
5. We got snow. Not a lot, but enough where my kids are asking me to go out in the below freezing weather every 5 minutes and then come back in after 5 minutes and then, go back out.
6. Every night, my 3-year-old reminds me that Santa is coming soon. It is starting to sound like a threat.
7. My 8-year-old told me that he might be a Brony boy, but he doesn’t want anyone to know. Oops, my bad. #BloggerMomProblem
8. I still can’t believe that Kim Kardahian’s photoshopped, Crisco dipped ass was more news worthy than they fact that we had a probe land on a comet!
9. I am still extremely bothered by the fact that Christmas displays were going up the day after Halloween. My kids just got an ultimate sugar high! Can’t I have a break before they start “wishing” for shit?
10. My 8-year-old is into technical thinking lately. As in, “Technically, I was in the shower.” (He never got wet, but did indeed, stand in the shower). “Technically, I used toothpaste.” (He rubbed it on his brush and then, washed it off.). He still does not understand that MOM KNOWS EVERYTHING!