There are all of these seemingly random thoughts swirling around in my head. I can only keep them in there for so long before I have to release them upon the internet.
Random Thoughts from the Mad Mommy!
- “No, the toilet is not a My Little Pony Whirlpool.”
- “I don’t think that Dictatorship is a real college course.”
- “Hold on, I have to call my in-laws home for dinner.”
2. My 3 year old has become very intrigued with how her dad and I made her. My answer for now, and until she is in her 20’s is, “Science.”.
3. Something I love was taken away from me by one vomitous episode and I don’t know if I will ever be able to have it again. R.I.P Taco Bell! (I may or may not have cried myself to sleep.)
4. The older my son gets, the more he talks to himself at night and every night, it sounds more and more like the boy is speaking tongues. I don’t know whether to record it, ignore it or hire an exorcist. (or 2)
5. My three year old is turning four in less than a week. We also got her preschool orientation letter in the mail. I may have cried myself to sleep…More than once.
6. My son was adamant about learning Japanese, so I set him up for Beginning Japanese on Rosetta Stone. The other day he asked if he could switch to Spanish because Dora and Diego made it sound so easy.
7. My daughter owns like 8 pairs of shoes and I have a dog that gets groomed monthly. I get my haircut once a year and just bought myself a new pair of sneakers for the first time in two years. How does that even happen?!
8. I need to amp up my caffeine addiction. I need something more than coffee, but less than cocaine. I am open to ideas!
9. Whenever I think about going through my kids toys, I feel like this:
10. I am convinced that My Little Pony adds content into their cartoons, just for adults to find. So far, I have spotted Dr. Hooves (the Dr. Who Pony), a pony with a Grumpy Cat cutie mark, a Fargo pony (complete with a “yasureyabetchya dontchyaknow” and a hot cocoa cutie mark) and my latest find? The guys from The Big Lebowski!