It’s officially 2016. January of a new year. We all become another year older, another year wiser and another year closer to going gray. It may be a new year, but it is still full of random thoughts.
Random Thoughts from the Mad Mommy!
1. My 4 year old and my yorkie have enter into a never-ending battle for household dominance. It’s incredibly annoying, some what fun to watch and awesome to know that I can momentarily stop it with a “Three Count”.
2. My 9 year old caught onto an adult joke in a movie and then, he decided to research “adult humor” on Google. Now, he constantly assumes that he completely understands adult humor. Even when he doesn’t.
3. My mom had me order her some pocket protectors on Amazon. As if my Amazon suggestion list wasn’t nerdy enough already.
4. The east coast is preparing for Snowmageddon and we are over here in Minnesota like:
5. I am wearing workout pants and will actually be working out in them. It feels strange.
6. I know I am getting old because everyone is like, “Mad Max was the best movie of the year!” and I’m like:
7. I had to teach my son how to pop a zit on his nose the other day. I feel like I am entering a whole new realm of parenting.
8. Parenting lately has me like: