It’s December. December is like the Friday of months. Holidays, cheer, family, joy, stress, frustration, new beginnings, it’s all included! I can’t believe this will be my last Random Thoughts post for 2015!
Random Thoughts from the Mad Mommy!
1. “I don’t mind that you are fat and don’t blend in with all those sexy moms. It means I’ll never lose you in a crowd!” – from the mouth of my 9 year old. Yup, he’s a winner.
2. Decorating the Christmas tree is all fun and games, until you realize that only one star goes on top of it and you have two kids that want to do it!
3. “God Damn it, Cheese and Christ!” – from the mouth of my 4 year old. I say back, “Don’t yell and don’t swear.” She says, “I’m not yelling. I’m using my mom voice!”. Yup, she sure told me!
4. The face you make when someone buys your kids Elf on the Shelf and they, obviously, don’t read your blog!
5. I love December because it’s the one month that I never take my kids shopping with me. “Mommy, can we go with you?” “No” “Why?” “Christmas!”.
6. I love getting together with my WHOLE family! Especially when we still don’t know when or where Christmas is happening and it is less than 2 weeks away!
7. Nothing is more exciting than free coffee, pajama pants right out of the dryer and the fact that your husband still gives you goosebumps!
8. When people tell me I have a “purse” dog.
He never has, nor will he ever be, in a purse!
9. I have reached the point that when my son talks to me about Minecraft, he sounds like the adults in the Peanuts movies. Wa wa, wa wa wa waaa.
10. ‘Tis The Season!