Easter is right around the corner. I mean, seriously, it is less than 2 days away and if you are anything like me, a queen of procrastination, then you might be in need of a quick and easy Easter dessert. I am happy to say that these Quick Like A Bunny Cupcakes are easy, adorable and a real crowd pleaser!
Here is what you need to make them:
- Prepared cupcakes. (I made mini cupcakes and regular cupcakes from a box mix, but feel free to make homemade or gluten-free!)
- Cream Cheese or Butter Cream frosting in a piping bag. (As you can see, my “piping bag” is a plastic Ziploc baggy with the tip snipped.)
- 1 regular sized marshmallow and one mini-marshmallow per regular sized cupcake.
- 2 mini-marshmallows per mini cupcake.
- Some pretty pink sprinkles.
Cut one marshmallow in half, diagonally, to create the ears and roll one mini-marshmallow into a ball for the tail. Gently dip the sticky side of the marshmallow ears into your pretty pink sprinkles and set aside.
Frost your cupcakes any way you would like. I took my “piping bag” and simply frosted, in a spiral fashion, from the outside to the inside of the cupcake.
Affix the ears and tails onto your frosted cupcakes.
Serve these Quick Like A Bunny Cupcakes and listen to the “oooohhhh, aahhhhs and Oh Fer Cutes!” from your guests before they devour them all!