I am so excited to be nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Alysia from My Domestic Dish! I love receiving awards from fellow bloggers! It really makes me feel like I am moving in the right direction! So, I am going to pop this lovely button onto my Awards page, tell you some facts about me and nominate a few of my fellow bloggers! SQUEE!
The rules for accepting the 2015 One Lovely Blog Award:
– Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
– Share 7 things about yourself.
– Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Thank you again for nominating me, Alysia! I am truly honored!
Here we go!
7 fact about me:
- I cook with mushrooms and onions, but I will not actually eat said mushrooms or onions. I know, it’s weird. I like the flavor that they add to food, but I hate the texture of them in my mouth!
- I know the words to almost EVERY Disney song. I have been quizzed. I haven’t been tripped up yet.
- My drugs of choice are caffeine and blogging. Without those two things, my children may not be as well off.
- I just started drinking coffee and the ripe old age of 32. I’ve been drinking it for less than a year, but am totally hooked.
- I have never lived more than a mile away from my mother. Sometimes, it’s a plus. Sometimes, I fear that…
- When I was 13, I had a mouse named Snowball. One day, while at was at school, my father thought my mouse was lonely and brought home 2 more mice. They were both females and Snowball was a male. I ended up with over 32 mice in under a month.
- I am absolutely terrified of Furbys. When I was 16, my sister hid her Furby under my bed and it would make these demonic noises all night long because the batteries were dying. It took my months to figure out that my room was not possessed. I still, to this day, cannot be in the presence of a Furby without screaming.
Now, for my nominees:
1. My blogging twinsie, Stacey! She blogs at This Momma’s Ramblings and I just love her!
2. The amazing Rebecca from DizMommy! She is simply awesome and hilarious. She is my WCBGF! (West Coast Blogging Girlfriend) wOOt wOOt!
3. The lovely Savanna from RoseUncaged! She blogs about her weightloss surgery, OCD and parenting. She is so brave and sweet!
4. LB from LifeBreathPresent! She is so sweet, kind and real. I just love her blog.
5. My friend, Tia. She blogs at BecominNeurotic and opens up about her chronic illness and more!
6. The best blogging
hussy lady I know, Rabia from The Liebers! She is amazingly humble and funny to boot!
7. The marvelous Kristen from Mommy In Sports! Whether it’s parenting or basketball, she’s got you covered! Plus, I met her in real life and yes, she is really marvelous!
8. The super creative and highly caffeinated Anne Marie from Crunchy, Crafty and Highly Caffeinated! Love her blog and her podcasts!
9. My good friend Herchel from Gym.Craft.Laundry! Love her crafts and her popsicle recipes!
10. The awe-inspiring Tamara from Tamara (Like) Camera. Her words and her photos are pure magic!
11. Amber who writes FromABCstoACTs is so super talented! Her preschool activities and curriculum are some of the best out there!
12. The funny and down-to-earth Lauren from Oh, Honestly! She is so funny, relate-able and downright crafty!
13. Becka from Probably Crafting is so awesome! She is an inspiration in how much she gets done!
14. The multi-tasking mama behind Chaos & Kiddos, Katy! She runs multiple blogs, a business and her own photography studio!
15. Last, but never least, the beautiful and awesome Janine from Confessions of a Mommyaholic! I couldn’t adore her anymore if I tried! She is simply AWESOME!