Thank Goodness it’s #AskAwayFriday…Welcome back to the best link up around…#AskAwayFriday!
Now to welcome our wonderful #AskAwayFriday hosts…
Tiffany from Mrs. Tee Love Life Laughter,
Christy from Uplifting Families,
Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings
Amber from Bold Fit Mom
Please join us in welcoming the amazing and wonderful Echo from Domain of the Mad Mommy as our new two week co-host!
If you need a laugh and someone you can know has ‘been there too’ stop by and visit Echo from Domain of a Mad Mommy. Don’t mind the madness it’s all part of the fun of being a Mommy.
So…grab our button, follow our amazing hosts and co-host, hop through the great link ups and make some amazing new friends!
Come and be a Co-host for this amazing party! Click on the image below to fill out the form to take part!
This week, I have the pleasure of swapping with Ana from Our Blended Marriage!
Ana and her husband Frank blog about their family, blended and multicultural, blog design and more! Plus, they are gamers, which strikes a special place in my heart!
Let’s get it going!
Ana asked and I Answered!
1. Seeing that you are a Legend of Zelda, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Labyrinth fan; how often do you roll that d20 and what do you play?
I miss rolling my d20. I was a big table top gamer. I played D & D (Dungeons and Dragons) but, I also used my d20 as a life counter in Magic Tournaments. For those that do not know, a d20 is a 20 sided die.
2. Do you think that homeschooling children denies them the social interaction that general people say they “have to” have?
I think anyone that knows my kids would realize that they are just as social, if not more so than other kids. I have one that wants to talk to and know EVERYONE. He also wants everyone to know what he knows. So I would say, “No, I don’t think homeschooling denies them social interaction.”
3. What’s the most exotic meal you ever ate?
I would have to say the night we ate at an Indian restaurant. My husband and I are just becoming more adventurous eaters. So give us time! I am seriously addicted to Naan bread though!
4. We know that you love Mountain Dew; how many bottles do you go through in a week?
*cries* I gave up my daily Mountain Dew habit. I miss it. It’s hard. I was terrible though. I would go through 6 cans or more a day. It was all I drank.
5. We as parents know that children go through wearing the food phase. What is your favorite wearing the food moment for each of your kids?
There are way too many to count. My kids are constantly covered in some kind of edible substance. Chocolate, yogurt, ham, you know.
6. I wrote an article called Blank Stare of Doom where I describe how it drives me crazy when my son gives me the blank stare when I ask him a question. What is one thing your children do that can make you go from cool and collected to a fire spitting dragon in matter of seconds?
My son has the ability to take my from calm to chaotic in an instant. His isn’t so much a blank stare. It’s more a placating attitude! “Yeah, mom.” “Ok, mom.” Then he blinks, repeatedly, while I talk to him. UGH!
How I respond:
7. Have you ever considered getting a sleeve/shirt/pant leg? (Referring to tattoos)
I have a quarter sleeve, which will soon be a half sleeve!
How about a deed. Yeah, the deed to a place like this.
9. Life time supply of chilli cheese burritos or brownies?
There is no question.My precious!
Only the Chili Cheese!
10. How deviant are you?
I suppose I am largely a social deviant because I really don’t care what people think. In my youth, I was a little criminally deviant. So, perhaps about 66.6%. Repeating, of course.
Ana (and Frank), thank you so much for swapping with me! This was so much fun! Please, stop by and read their answers to my questions!
Be sure to check out our Facebook page “AskAwayFriday” for a great place to meet up and send out a #BuddyRequest if you need a partner to swap with!
By adding your email to this link up, you will be added to email correspondence that may be sent by one of our hosts, you may opt out at any time.
Host’s reserve the right to remove any links that do not pertain to the #AskAwayFriday theme.