The random thoughts inside my head.
Often thought, but never said.
Now I need to get them out!
Time to toss those thoughts about!
Random Thoughts from the Mad Mommy!
I have found that in my role as a parent, my random thoughts become more and more abundant.
Here is what has been haunting me lately.
2. My daughter says, “I’m tired. I need to lay down and sleep.” to get out of trouble. However, she has a complete meltdown if you mention the words “bed” or “nap”.
3. I have to force my son to wash his hands after, well, everything. For some reason, today he decided that he not only needed to wash his hands after eating Cheetos, but he needed to wash his 3DS too. His 3DS is now a $200 paperweight.
4. A child that has just gotten in trouble will still ask you for 90 million things while you are at the store.
5. My daughter figured out how to take pictures with my phone. Apparently, 842 pictures of the floor are really interesting to look at and need to be treasured.
6. My nephew is a bit of a wild child. My daughter has taken note of this and now blames him for everything. Even when he hasn’t been here.
7. Our kids are now sneaking out of their rooms at night to “go to the bathroom” because they caught us eating snacks at night once. Ok, it was a few times, but still. It’s our time. Get your ass back in bed.
9. I have talked to my son about moving to a homestead. His biggest concern? The loss of technology. *facepalm*
10. My children have formed a united front at meal times…
If it does not include ketchup, Kraft Mac ‘N’ Cheese, fruit, pickles, hot dogs or chicken (in nugget for only) than it is not a meal. However, they are both completely content with eating random snacks they find on the floor, in the couch or the ones they pic out of their noses.