Wow, it is the first Friday of 2015! That means it’s time for the first #AskAwayFriday of the year!
Ask Away Friday is a blogger to blogger activity. Bloggers pair up, ask the other one questions and then answer that bloggers questions on their own blog! It is a fabulous way for bloggers from every niche to get to know each other!
I am swapping with an Ask Away Friday newbie! I would like to introduce you to Celeste from Leapfrog and Lipgloss! Celeste blogs about food, beauty and raising her two beautiful girls! Check out her blog! You’ll love it!
On to the questions!
Celeste asked and I answered!
2) What is one thing you do or have purchased for your kids that “Never in a million years will I allow my kid to do/have that”?
I seriously don’t think that has happened. Usually, when we are put our food down on something, it stays down. We being the hubby and I, of course. Other people, now that’s another story!
3) What was your very first childhood crush?
What or who?
Technically, my first infatuation was towards Clydesdale horses. I adored them and still do!
My first boy crush?
Devon Sawa in Casper.
4) Do you lean more towards over-protective or the laid-back parenting style?
I think I am a crazy combination of both. I really like my kids to be independent. However, I have a hard time letting go of the things that I do do for them. Another vicious cycle!
5) People constantly mess up my name, get confused or give me grief for my name in receptionist or Starbucks give-us-your-name-we’ll-call-
Honestly, I just use Echo, but believe it or not, over half of the people I meet get it wrong. I have been called Nicole and Ethel on multiple occasions. I have taken to saying, “Echo, like the repeating sound.” when people as for my name.
6) Do you have any vices that you *must-have* near you when you write a blog entry? Like a certain drink to sip on?
Coffee, coffee, coffee.
It is my lifeblood. The nectar of my creative juices!
8) If you had to choose one TV family that yours most resembled, which would it be? OR feel free to mix and match TV show family characters to create your own, if need be.
Oh man! This is a fantastic question!
Everybody Loves Raymond. With the Parents coming in and the sibling. Oy vey. My husband is pretty dang funny too.
9) What do you and your husband enjoy doing for fun together?
We love to watch TV and movies. We also love to sneak out to dinner every blue moon. I think my favorite thing, is when we lay in bed and talk before we fall asleep. We have the best, most hilarious, awesome brain-storming conversations. It’s amazing.
10) If you won a sweepstakes to get a room of your choice made over, which room would you pick?
If we are in our current situation, my son’s room. It is way to small.
If we had our own house, my kitchen. Oh man, I would get the kitchen of my dreams. Just like the one that the Pioneer Woman has!
Please make sure you visit the #AskAwayFriday hosts, grab a button and join in on the fun!