There are all of these seemingly random thoughts swirling around in my head. I can only keep them in there for so long before I have to release them upon the internet.
Random Thoughts from the Mad Mommy!
1. I recently noticed that as my children and I get older, my coffee gets stronger and darker.
2. We rescued a puppy…
What was I thinking?! It’s like having another child that wakes you up really early, poops and pees on the floor and doesn’t listen to a word I say.
3. “Mom, we’re hungry!”
“Grab a pop-tart.”
“Pop-tarts aren’t healthy, mom!”
4. I really should have named my children “Headache” and “Pain In My Ass”. There would be no explanation needed upon introduction and people probably wouldn’t ask me, “How things are going”.
5. Sometimes, I like to fill up water balloons and pretend they are for the kids’ enjoyment, but they are really for me. It can be extremely satisfying to pelt your kids with them as they run for cover.
6. I love my new yoga practice! With that being said, doing yoga often makes me feel like a T-Rex trying to make a bed. (I have a big body with very short arms and legs)
7. Yesterday, I went to the doctor to get my birth control shot, with my kids. While there I asked if I could weigh myself. As I was about to step on the scale my 9 yr old son blurts out, “I hope you aren’t turning into a Sumo!”. They never question whether I want to stay on birth control or not.
8. I can’t wait to be old. Seriously, I can’t wait for it to be socially acceptable for me to fall asleep wherever and whenever I want. I’m going to nap anywhere I please! Mid-conversation? Old Echo don’t care. Mid-meal? Old Echo don’t care. I’ll be the Mad Napper!
9. Did you hear that Kayne and Kim are having another baby? I really hope they name it something like South West, Wild West, Mid West or Compass, because it would be awfully boring and unfair if they named it something like Dave or Mary.
10. Do you want to know what gets stuck in my head, multiple times a day?