I have a bucket list. It’s not written on paper, although I suppose, in a way, it will be now.
Maybe it is because I am sick.
Maybe it is because I am frustrated.
These are things that seem impossible to do for my family.
- My dream of having our own house and land fades away daily.
- My dreams of traveling, taking my kids to Disney World and taking my son to Pearl Harbor seem impossible.
- Being our family without interruption from outside forces, will probably never happen.
- Living with my husband and my children, the way I want to, is probably not meant to be.
- Getting my son a horse to ride because he loves them so much. He is so at peace in the country. It is almost magical how free he becomes!
- Getting my kids both cats because they ask all the time.
- Living in a smoke free house.
- Living in a loving and working partnership where we are in the loop and don’t have to worry.
These are things that I want to happen, but I don’t see how. No matter what we do, no matter how hard we try.
We are stuck.