The week has come to a close and it is Friday once again, my friends! That also means that it is time for Ask Away Friday!
Ask Away Friday is a blogger to blogger activity. Bloggers pair up, ask the other one questions and then answer that bloggers questions on their own blog! It is a fabulous way for bloggers from every niche to get to know each other!
Herchel blogs about working on her fitness, crafting with her kids and everything else that comes with the mom life, including laundry! Her crafts are amazing and her Popsicle recipes are off the hook! Check out her blog, follow her on Pinterest and Google +! You won’t be sorry.
Alright, on to the questions!
Herchel asked and I answered!
1. I know things have been hectic lately (it’s that time of year, I guess?) How do you re-set so you don’t go cuckoo for cocoa puffs?
It’s that time of year. The holidays always stress me out. Planning, shopping, spending, cooking, my side of the family…
It’s all hectic! I blog and caffeinate!
2. Speaking of cocoa puffs, what is your favorite cereal?
Funny thing about cereal.
I don’t eat it. I cannot stand cereal and milk together. The smell, the look, everything. It makes me:
3. Which traits of yours do you see in your daughter? She is so adorable and looks just like you! What about your son?
She is pretty darn cute. I think we will keep her. The boy is pretty handsome. I think I’ll keep him around too.
My son is a socially awkward extrovert and I think he gets that from me. My daughter is overly dramatic and I am SURE she gets that from me!
4. Which of your husband’s traits do you see in your kids?
My son is very calculating and likes the logical side of things. My husband is the same way. My daughter doesn’t fair well in groups of new people. My husband, again, is the same way.
5. I am in awe of the amazing GIFs you frequently have on your site. How do you come up with them? They are so perfect!
It’s all about searching. You search and search and when you find the perfect one, it just makes you:
And if you can’t find one…
Make it yourself. I have. A LOT because I have weird thoughts that can’t be described in the Google search bar.
6. What about parenting irks you the most?
No, seriously, it’s my kids.
7. The least?
They are the double-edged sword of parenting.
8. What about being a mommy has surprised you the most?
UGH. Just UGH! I don’t like shopping normally, so Christmas shopping is like a million times worse!
10. I cheated and looked at your questions! What is your favorite post so far?
My favorite post?
That is always a hard question! I always answer it the same way.
My Random Thoughts are my true vents and completely raw.