It’s Friday and that means the week has ended, but the weekend is just beginning. If you are a stay at home parent, like me, the only difference during the weekend is that your partner is home more, but so are your kids. Anyway, here are somethings that I would like to share with you.
1. I’ve been dealing with a lot of emotions lately and I have finally realized that I need to accept the things that will never change and hope I have enough Prozac to not care.
2. Today, there is snow on the ground, it is raining, it is 40 degrees, there are muddy puddles everywhere and my daughter is like:
3. I had bacon and eggs for breakfast. Bacon makes me happy!
4. I am glad that the snow is melting. I am not glad that all of the lost dog poop is reappearing!
5. It’s been in my head all week. I still know all of the words. Do you?