Here it is! My Five For Friday. I’m not exactly sure what most people share, but here is what I am sharing this time.
1. Summer was super busy, super fast and super fun! You can see some of what we did this summer in our summer adventure series.
2. Everyone is super excited that Target is going to start serving alcohol. I make enough bad decisions at Target while sober, I don’t need to make drunk bad decisions too! Offer free childcare while I’m shopping and you’ll COMPLETELY win me over!
3. I can’t wait for my husband to get off of work! It’s Labor Day weekend and he will be off of work for 4 days! 4 DAYS! Expect a cocktail recipe to show up on the blog and for me to talk about napping, a LOT, because that is how I plan to spend my weekend.
4. So, I joined this #SeptemberScopers challenge on Periscope (you can follow me, @irkedmommy) and it’s making me more comfortable on camera, but making me more self-conscious at the same time! It’s a weird feeling.
5. In other news, Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks and you know what that means!
Just like my Pumpkin Bread with Cinnamon Vanilla Butter!