It’s finally Friday and it has been one hell of a week! Between migraines, fighting kids and flushing my keys down a zoo toilet, I was unsure if it was salvageable! However, I am going to try to find 5 positive things for Friday! Here we go.
1. The positive side of flushing my ONLY set of car keys down a zoo toilet? Now, not only do I have a new key and a spare key, my new key pops open my back hatch and my old keys never did that!
2. Tonight, my 9-year-old is going to spend the night at a friend’s house. This doesn’t happen very often, so I always have mixed emotions. I switch back and forth between nervousness and pure excitement, but it’s a good thing!
3. I got to go swimming with my kids this week and that is always fun! Exhausting, but fun!
4. The positive side of my husband having a migraine? He doesn’t care if we get pretzel pizza, for the second time this week!
5. It’s Friday. That means it is grocery shopping, Starbucks drinking, Taco Bell eating day!!!! YAY for Friday!