I love brownies. I think I could eat any kind of brownie. Brownies are also fun to play around with and come up with new, even more delicious brownie recipes. For example, my Inside Out S’mores Brownies. Man, they are good! Well, the brownie gods have smiled upon me once again with this new brownie recipe! Here they are, for your chocolate lovin’ eyes…
- A brownie mix of your choice (packaged or homemade) prepared as according to the package or recipe
- A jar of cherry preserves
- Some adorably festive sprinkles
Wanna know a sprinkle tip?
If you ask the baker at your local grocery store, very nicely, they may sell you some of their gorgeous mixed sprinkle. They are often very pretty and a very good deal!
- Mix the brownie batter and pour it into a lightly greased or sprayed 9×9 pan.
- Place cherry preserves on top of the brownie batter. I like to do it so each piece gets some.
- Put the brownies in the oven and allow them to back for 30-35 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Halfway through the baking process, I add the sprinkles. That way they don’t sink or burn.
- Allow the brownies to cool fully before you cut and serve!
I hope you try and enjoy this super decadent, super delicious and super easy brownie recipe soon!