*THIS IS A SPONSORED POST BROUGHT TO YOU BY BEDBUG.COM
Don’t let the bedbugs bite.
And if they do,
Take your shoe
And squash them
Till they’re black and blue.
If it was only that easy.
Unfortunately, once you have bed bugs, they are not so easy to get rid of.
Bed Bug Facts
in a Nutshell
- Bed bugs feed mostly on human blood
- Bed bugs can lay 10 eggs per day
- Bed bugs can live a year or more without a blood meal
- Bed bugs are very difficult to treat, and effective treatment requires a pest control professional
- You do not have to throw out your expensive mattresses, box springs and pillows if you have bed bugs
Why Protect Your Home Before You Have Bed Bugs?
Bed bugs live on blood, usually human, and look for their meal during overnight hours, while you and your family sleep. Bed bugs are smart and move from location to location swiftly and easily. They hide in cracks in the floor, behind wall frames, in the seams of your mattress, and inside your box spring. Once they sniff out their blood target, they come after it (you) with a vengeance! Covering your bedding with our SecureSleep™ protection prevents bed bugs from making a home in your mattress, box spring or pillow, allowing you and your family to sleep safe – all while protecting your expensive bedding investment.
There are many different products that can help you and your family protect yourselves from a bed bug infestation.
- Laundry Bags
- Mattress and Box Spring encasement
- Pillow encasement
- Crib Mattress encasement
Protect Your Family Against Bed Bugs
Please visit BedBug.com for more tips and information. You can also check out their great protective products!
Remember, be knowledgeable and be prepared!