It’s Friday, Friday, Friday and that means it is time for Ask Away Friday! Ask Away Friday is a blogger to blogger activity. Bloggers pair up, ask the other one questions and then answer that bloggers questions on their own blog! It is a fabulous way for bloggers from every niche to get to know each other!
This week, I am swapping with the big B herself from B is For…
Now, on to the questions!
B asked and I answered!
2. I think your name is so original and love it! Did you have any nicknames growing up or have any now?
3. What’s your favorite activity to do with your kids?
4. There are some things I’ve said to my kids that I laugh at after saying it because I never thought I’d say it but as parents, I think we all have those moments. What’s something you have said to your kids that you never thought you would say?
5. What’s your favorite day of the week and why? Least favorite and why?
6. Do your kids already know how they want to dress up for this Halloween and will you be dressing up, too?
7. What is something funny or embarrassing your kids have done lately?
8. If you could be a character from any TV show, movie, book or game, who would you choose and why?
9. You were able to take a trip to Vegas without the kids, (so jealous over here, we still have yet to go anywhere without our munchkins)! Where would you like to go next time for a child-free trip together?
Please make sure you visit the #AskAwayFriday hosts, grab a button and join in on the fun!