Thank Goodness it’s #AskAwayFriday…Welcome back to the best link up around…#AskAwayFriday!
Now to welcome our wonderful #AskAwayFriday hosts…
Tiffany from Mrs. Tee Love Life Laughter,
Christy from Uplifting Families,
Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings
Amber from Bold Fit Mom
I am Echo from Domain of the Mad Mommy and I am so excited to be the new co-host for the next two weeks!
If you need a laugh and someone you can know has ‘been there too’ stay and visit me for a while. Don’t mind the madness it’s all part of the fun of being a Mommy.
So…grab our button, follow our amazing hosts and co-host, hop through the great link ups and make some amazing new friends!
Come and be a Co-host for this amazing party! Click on the image below to fill out the form to take part!
Here we go!
Jenessa asked and I answered!
1) You just went through a big blog make-over and I love your new layout! What is something that you have learned throughout the make-over process?
At first, I was afraid.
I was petrified.
Keep thinking I could never blog without Blogger on my side.
But I spent so many nights, thinking how Google got me wrong.
I grew strong and I learned how to get my WordPress on.
2) You recently made the jump to self-hosted. Congratulations. To me that’s a scary jump! What are the positives and negatives of being self-hosted?
Ummm, there are a lot of positives! I love all of the plugins that WordPress has to offer. Negatives? Just learning how everything works again. Luckily, I have a great teacher!
3) What is your favorite blog post and why?
I get asked this a lot and I can never pick one. I do really love A Poem For My Children. I think it shows the struggle that mom goes through on a daily basis.
4) Be honest – what does your husband do that drives you crazy?
When he is angry and clams up. Just tell me what’s wrong!!!!
5) What are some things you have learned about yourself since having children?
I am not as patient as I should be.
I’m a lot crazier and more funny now.
I can handle a lot more grossness than I thought I could.
Surviving on little to no sleep is, indeed, possible.
6) Tell a funny story about each of your children.
Whenever my son is in water, he hums “My heart will go on” and pretends to sink the Titanic. Bath, Pool, whatever.
My daughter can be tough to get to sleep sometimes. We often eat popcorn after the kids are in bed. One night, she got up and my husband ran into the hallway. “What’s in your mouth?” she said. “Are you eating Poc-torn?”. We were totally busted.
7) Pick a random picture from your cell phone, post and explain the picture.
This is my daughter and my nephew. They are exactly 3 weeks apart in age. I was babysitting and they were “Monster Hunting”.
8) If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would totally be a cat. They can get super fat, be super lazy and incredibly moody, yet people still show them love. It is totally me in animal form.
9) Describe yourself using the letters of your name: E C H O
E – Exceptionally Eccentric
C – Caffeine Addict
H – Happy Homebody
O – Often Occupied
10) Write a poem. Any poem. About any topic. But it has to rhyme.
I have a blog.
In the backyard, there may be a log.
I dislike driving in the fog.
I like to eat bacon that comes from a hog.
I rescued an animal. She is a dog.
I rarely go for a jog.
My brain? I think it’s missing a cog.
Thank you so much for swapping with me, Jenessa! I loved your questions! I hope you enjoy answering mine just as much!
Be sure to check out our Facebook page “AskAwayFriday” for a great place to meet up and send out a #BuddyRequest if you need a partner to swap with!
By adding your email to this link up, you will be added to email correspondence that may be sent by one of our hosts, you may opt out at any time.
Host’s reserve the right to remove any links that do not pertain to the #AskAwayFriday theme.