This week has been one of the more difficult weeks on this journey called motherhood. So, rather than swap with someone, I decided to take A Moment For Me.
#AskAwayFriday was created by the amazing Penny from Real Housewife of Caroline County and Amber from Bold Fit Mom, as a way to connect with other bloggers with a great Q & A session of 10 questions and 10 answers, between two bloggers! This is a wonderful opportunity to get to know others while allowing others to get to know you and of course there is also the added bonus of making great friends along the way which is one of the best parts of this online world!
Now welcoming our wonderful #AskAwayFriday hosts…
Tiffany from Mrs. Tee Love Life Laughter,
Christy from Uplifting Families,
Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings
Echo from The Mad Mommy
So…grab our button, meet our amazing hosts, and hop through the great link ups to make some amazing new friends!
Let’s face it, “Basically, we’re frazzled people who are loaded down with an unreasonable amount of responsibility for raising little beings to hopefully be kind and productive members of society without too much emotional baggage, while maintaining the house, our work, the kids’ extracurricular and social plans, and also being a present, loving, and emotionally supportive partner, who’s able to maintain friendships and relate to our parents, sisters, and anyone else who is vying for our attention.” and sometimes, 30 seconds is all we can afford.
I’m not sure how Alice did it, but she has create a book that can help moms breathe and literally, take a moment for themselves which can be hard. However, when it only takes 30 seconds, it’s a lot easier to do!
Alice lives in the Washington, DC area with her family. She has a local Reiki practice there, and teaches Reiki and courses on many subjects there, and also online via Reiki Awakening Academy. You can also find out more about her book here.
Now, I am going to share 10 moments that I would like to take for me:
1. I would like to spend a quite day, on a beach, with my husband.
2. I would like to take an entire 24 hours for myself. Hotel, room service and all! Doing whatever I want!
3. I would like to take a long, leisurely bubble bath.
4. I would like to take a beginner’s yoga class.
5. I would like to meet some new friends.
6. I would like to go on an awesome family vacation.
7. I would love to take a photography class, so I can get better with my camera.
8. I would like to have more “date nights” with my husband, where it is just he and I.
9. I would like to take my kids out more, one on one and give them special attention.
10. I really just want to pee alone. (I am dead serious!)
Now, I am super excited because I get to give away a copy of this awesome book!
If you are interested in joining in on the amazing fun, check out our #AskAwayFriday Facebook group for a great place to meet up and send out a #BuddyRequest if you need a partner to swap with! We would love to have you as a part of the amazing #AskAwayFriday family!
By adding your email to this link up, you will be added to email correspondence that may be sent by one of our hosts, you may opt out at any time. Host’s reserve the right to remove any links that do not pertain to the #AskAwayFriday theme.