We decided to put together little treat bags that included some CESAR® SAVORY DELIGHTS®, PEDIGREE® DENTASTIX™, PEDIGREE® MARROBONE™ and a DIY, No-Sew Crinkle Dog Toy! Luckily, we found everything, including great American Greetings® gift bags, right at Walmart. You can also find everything online!We made our own crinkle toys out of a little felt, some stuffing and an empty water bottle! They are super easy to make. Simply snip, tie, turn inside-out, stuff and tie shut. We added a ghost face for some added Halloween fun!
- Cut the felt large enough to cover the bottle. I used about a quarter yard per toy. (Doubled)
- Snip the edges in half inch sections.
- Tie both sides together until you reach the last few, then turn it inside-out.
- Wrap the stuffing around the water bottle and insert it in the pouch.
- Tie the last remaining ties.
You can print out your own BOO card and BOOItForward instructions here!
Our pups were pretty excited about our PawfectBOO kits and I think the other rescue dogs will be too!The DIY no-sew crinkle toy was a pretty big hit as well!