It’s Friday, Friday, Friday and that means it is time for Ask Away Friday! Ask Away Friday is a blogger to blogger activity. Bloggers pair up, ask the other one questions and then answer that bloggers questions on their own blog! It is a fabulous way for bloggers from every niche to get to know each other!
Without further ado!
Savanna asked and I answered!
1. It’s fall my favorite time of year- what is your season of choice?
I am a huge fan of Fall. I love Halloween. I love the weather. I love my hoodie and not to mention, my birthday is in October!
2. Pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin… What is your favorite pumpkin thing in the fall?
We will decorate the yard and take the kids Trick or Treating.
4. Tell me about your all-time favorite Halloween- before kids.
Oh man, I went to a Halloween party, last minute. As in, my friend called me on his way to pick me up. I cut arm and leg holes into a white trash bag, put it on, stuffed it with newspaper and then, kind of cinched it at the neck. Everyone said I had the best costume ever. I was a Bag of White Trash!
5. What’s the best costume you’ve ever worn for Halloween?
6.What’s one thing you do to keep the kids from driving you crazy with all the sugar high from Halloween candy?
It’s a special occasion. The first night, I let them have it.
After that, I ration it, a couple pieces at a time. I also use it as bargaining chips to get shit done! Works pretty well.
7. What are your kids going to be for Halloween?
We have Princess Sofia and Lloyd the Green Ninja from Ninjago.
8. Do you have a special treat or recipe you like to make for Halloween or fall?
Oh yeah! In the fall, I am all about warmth and comfort!
I make a lot of chili, hot chocolate and soup! LOTS of soup!
9. I love hard apple cider margaritas in fall- Do you have a fall alcoholic drink that you enjoy?
I don’t drink often. Honestly, I should probably drink more, LOL!
However, I love adding some Bailey’s Irish Cream to my coffee or Hot Chocolate or a little bit of Vodka to my Hot Apple Cider. YUM!
10. Now- very important question…. Trick or treat?
Definitely Treat. Definitely!
Savanna, that you so much for this awesomely, fabulous Fall swap! Please, swing by Savanna’s blog and see how she answered my Fall-ish questions!
Please make sure you visit the #AskAwayFriday hosts, grab a button and join in on the fun!