A versatile person is described as being someone that can adapt to do many things or serve many functions. It should redirect people to the definition for Parenting. I am honored that my friend, Rabia from TheLieberFamily, decided that I am worthy of gracing her list of AMAZING versatile bloggers!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Mrs Tee from Love Life Laughter
- I only eat dill pickles. I can’t stand any other kind.
- I did not cry when I was born. My mom forced the doctor to spank me so she could hear me cry.
- When I was 16, I ran away with a friend. My mom reported my car stolen and I was charged with Grand Theft Auto and Taking a minor across state lines. The charges were dropped after I did community service and paid restitution. Lesson learned.
- My first pet was a hamster named Buffy and I used to take her down the slide with me.
- I have seen every episode of Charmed and can recite at least one line from each episode.
- I had the biggest crush on Sam Beckett from
- My children have no idea who Elmo is. They also don’t know who Barney is.