The thoughts have been piling up.
It’s time to let some of them go!
Random Thoughts from the Mad Mommy!
And, away we go!
1. I was recently officially diagnosed with Anxiety and Situational Depression… Wait a minute! Did I just get diagnosed with Motherhood?! Anxious about my kids. Depressed, but only in certain situations! Sure as hell sounds like it to me!
2. I never thought that I would have to stop my 2 year old from beating up my 8 year old, but yeah, that happened.
3. My son has developed a fondness for Pokemon. When I told him that I used to watch the original Pokemon, he replied, “Wow, I didn’t know this show was so OLD!”. Thanks kid.
4. I don’t know how many times a day I have to say, “The dog doesn’t want a check up!”.
5. My 2 year old, who is about to turn 3, has turned into a mini-Hulk. Don’t make her angry. You won’t like her when she’s ANGRY!
6. How do kid’s fingertips get so damn messy! Every screen in my house has the nastiest finger markings on them. My phone, the tablet, the TV and don’t even get me started on my son’s glasses.
7. Am I a bad mother because I am more sad about losing my nap-time, than the fact that she is growing out of naps?
8. You know things are complicated when you can’t leave your kids alone together, at all. I can’t even close the bathroom door. All Hell can break loose in the click of a doorknob! You think I’m kidding. No. I wish I was!
9. I wake up tired. I drink caffeine. I battle tiredness all day. I am tired at night. I can’t sleep. I wake up tired. This is the Life Cycle of the Parent.
10. My daughter told me that she loves tiny babies and wants a little sister. I just laughed and laughed and laughed.
There’s my Random Thoughts.
Care to share some of yours?