Random Thoughts from the Mad Mommy!
It is time to unleash the madness.
1. My children are on my nerves 90% of the time. The other 10% is split between them being asleep or miraculously behaving. The later is only about 2%.
2. My son informed me today that he was not going to eat his Spaghettio’s because they did not contain meatballs and they were princess shaped. Apparently, I failed in my lunch lady duties. WTF?!
3. My daughter has an aversion to diaper changes. I don’t understand why she would rather be wet and stinky than lay down for 5 seconds.
4. I think I am going to boycott toy buying. Seriously, my kids do not touch 95% of the shit I have bought them. They also complain that they are bored a lot. (I am going to move out in the middle of nowhere, give them a stick and just send them off into the outdoors. Survival of the fittest right?)
5. My son does not understand consequence and reward. He does something bad, he gets a consequence, he turns around and does it again! What is the definition of insanity again?
Albert Einstein once said:
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
The true definition of insanity:
This is also the definition for Mother and Child.
6. They say that having children brings great joy. What they don’t tell you is it also brings fatigue, depression, bladder issues, different plagues, insanity (see above), anger, laundry, desocialization with people in your own age group and much, much more.
7. Trying to contain a sick child’s germs is like trying to stop a lion from eating a ribeye steak that you dropped in from of him. It ain’t gonna happen!
8. I have reason to believe that my son is the messiest person alive. I don’t know anyone else that can be given a single chocolate chip and end up covered from head to toe in chocolate.
9. My daughter currently likes to put everything in her potty. She even pretends to wipe and flush it all away. However, she has ZERO interest in actually USING the potty.
10. Why am I required to eat every piece of play food that comes out of my daughter’s play kitchen, but she refuses to eat what I cook for her?
That’s it for this edition.
What are some of your random thoughts?