March is coming to an end.
April is rolling in.
Here is what I have going on in April!
I have lots of new and exciting things planned!
- I am participating in a blog tour for TheMotherOfAllMeltdowns! There is an exciting new campaign and online community that I am honored to be a part of. It is called No Mother Is Perfect.
- I am learning more and more about blogging. I am working hard to improve my blog and make it more appealing and accessible to you! Have suggestions? Tell me about them!
- I am hoping to have some guest post starting this month! I know you all love my wit and humor, but I would love to offer you some awesome accompaniments! Interested in guest posting? Let me know!
- I am participating in more blogger to blogger activities this month! I have a Spring Nail Polish Swap, An Ask Away Friday, The Cara Box Exchange and of course, Button Swapping!
I also want to thank my wonderful March sponsors! You guys are the best!
Even bigger things are in store for me and my family!
- I am 60 days smoke-free and I couldn’t be happier with my decision to quit!
- On April 1st, I am going to begin going to the gym in the morning. (No, this is not an April fool!) Preparations have been made! I have been pinning, reading, asking and learning!
|Some of my workout gear|
- I have also joined the #1800minutechallenge! This is a challenge to log and complete 1800 minutes of physical activity from April 1st – May 31st! I found out about this via The Freckled Fox!
- My son is going to start attending a public school, part-time. He asked if he could. I said we would try it. He is going to go for Phys Ed and Specials. It makes me nervous.
- My daughter is still attending tumbling and I think we may make the jump to “REAL” gymnastics lessons. This also makes me nervous.
- Family Portraits! Our last family portrait was taken when our daughter was 3 months old. She is over 2 and a half now. I think it’s over due!
- SAVING! $$$$ I have a budget. I have a savings plan and I have goals! We will save more money this month.
That is all that I am going to giveaway for now.
Want to know more?
Keep visiting my blog and reading my posts! (I love when you do!)
Do you have anything big planned for April?