It is time for another edition of
Random Thoughts from the Mad Mommy!
I am sick.
Hubby is sick.
Thoughts may be scrambled.
1. Why do I have to get sick?
2. Who is going to take care of me?
3. Parents should be granted special immunities.
4. I want my mommy.
5. Why are kids so loud?
6. I should really clean my toilet.
7. I should fold laundry.
8. I should lay back down on the couch.
9. My 7 year old can take care of himself, right?
10. Nope, that was a terrible idea.
11. There should be a Substitute Mom hotline that you can call when you are sick.
12. Moms should get paid sick days because we still have to work while sick.
13. I need soup. I need a pillow. I need sleep.
14. Shit, my kids needs milk. A diaper. Food. To ramble on at me while I teeter on the brink of insanity.
15. I quit. Just kidding, I’m a mom. It’s not allowed.
Care to share some of your random thoughts?