Random Thoughts from the Mad Mommy!
It has been one of those weeks.
Thoughts are swirling.
It is time to let them out!
Here we go:
2. Why do I have to ask my kid if he flushed the toilet every time?
3. Why does he always say yes but then has to go “check”?
4. If I hear about “Surprise Egg” videos one more time, I’m gonna lose it!
5. Remember when they used to medicate parents. Sometimes I yearn for those times.
6. Why does my toddler say, “I’m hungry mama.” and then doesn’t eat what I give her?
7. My son told me that sometimes he tells “little white lies” like when he tells me I look good.
(My son has no filter. Thanks kid.)
8. Why are toys packaged the way they are? Is there a group of toy kidnappers that these toys need to be protected from? I should invent a Toy Liberation Kit and sell it. I bet it would be a hit!
9. The marker may say “washable” but blue and black still take a few days to “wash” off of a face.
10. My daughter has found a new thing that she finds HILARIOUS. She runs up and pinches my back fat while I am on the computer. It’s a damn riot!
11. Has Jenelle’s new boyfriend not seen the previous seasons of Teen Mom 2? Seriously?!
12. Why do kid’s eat boogers? My kids are the pickiest eaters yet, they have no problem eating their boogers! *shakes head* I just don’t get it.
13. This conversation…. It happens at least once a day. I just, I have no words or explanation.
Boy: “Mom, where is (insert item here)?”
Me: “I don’t know. You had it last.”
Boy: “I’ve looked everywhere!”
Me: “Ugh” *gets up to look. Immediately facepalms and then points* “Dude.”
Boy: “Oh, there it is.”
Yup, right there in front of him. In plain sight.
14. This conversation also happens about once a day but with my toddler.
Me: “Are you poopy?” *can totally smell it*
Girl: “No, I’m all clean.”
Me: “You are poopy, I can smell it. Come get your diaper changed.”
Girl: “No! I’m all clean!” *runs for her life*
Later in the day.
Girl: “I’m poopy, mama.”
Me: “Ok, let’s change your diaper.”
*There’s no poop.*
Me: “You aren’t poopy. You are wet.”
Girl: “No poopy. I’m all clean!”
I facepalm again.
15. Sometimes, the coffee just isn’t strong enough.
Sometimes, I consider adding something extra.
Like Bailey’s or Vodka.
It’s a good thing we don’t keep alcohol in the house!
That’s it for now.
Care to share some of your random thoughts with me?